2020 Guardians of Ryukyu
The Okinawa Grandmasters Edition is SOLD OUT!
If you still would like to participate, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form and we will put you on a waiting list. If places come available, we will let you know. First come, first serve.
January 19th, 2020
This is an exquisite, open to all styles, all federations and …
‘FREE of CHARGE’ GoR seminar.
However, seats are limited, and to prevent potential “No-Shows“, we only reserve your seat after receiving a temporary reservation fee of €20,00.
At the check-in counter on the day of the seminar you have following options:
- Obtain the €20,00 refund of your reservation fee, or …
- Obtain the unique and superb “GoR Okinawa Grandmasters” T-shirt and take a nice memory back home with you.
- Registrations from 08:30u on;
- Opening of locker rooms: 08:30u – 19:00u.
- 09:30h – 09:40h: seminar etiquette;
- 09:40h – 10:40h: slot 1;
- 10:40h – 10:50h: break; (10 min)
- 10:50h – 11:50h: slot 2;
- 11:50h – 12:30h: Lunch periode; (40 min)
- 12:30h – 12:35h: seminar etiquette;
- 12:35h – 12:50h: seminar group photo;
- 12:50h – 13:50h: slot 3;
- 13:50h – 14:00h: break; (10 min)
- 14:00h – 15:00h: slot 4;
- 15:00h – 15:10h: Embu – demonstration (10 min)
- 15:10h – 15:15h: seminar etiquette;
- 15:15h – 15:45h: “Soji” – Meet and greets.
Ready to register?
Some ‘heads up’ before proceeding:
- Reservations open for all will start Friday November 15th, 2019 at 13:00 pm.
- Capacity is limited to 200 participants to guarantee a high quality of service and martial experience.
- There is a minimal age limit of 15 years due to the nature of the seminar.
- Registrations via the form below are a “one person only” reservation.
- Online registrations close once maximum capacity is reached or on January 14th, 2020 23:59.
- We offer two ways to ensure your individual participation.
- Direct onsite payment using PayPal, as a result, your seat will be reserved immediately;
- Offsite payment using a self-initiated regular bank transfer. Details will be emailed, so make sure you enter your correct email address. Attention: Reservations that were not paid 2 weeks after registration, will become available again for registrations, meaning your reservation will be cancelled!
- You can pre-order a sandwich and beverage together with your reservation, to do so select the sandwich of your choice and select the appropriate payment option according your registration. The sandwich spread is basically a length of bread split lengthwise and filled with a variety of vegetables and condiments. Make your selection in the available variations and post a comment if you have a special request.
- During the seminar the main languages used will be English, the staff members are able to speak other languages in case of emergency or specific needs.
- The organization cannot be held responsible for thefts, damages, injuries, etc. before, during and after the seminar. A limited set of lockers is available using a €1 recoverable coin.
Still some questions?
Please use the contact form to convey us your questions, we will get back to you ASAP.