The location of our seminar is:
This is also the home of the “Shaolin Dojo vzw” Honbu Dojo.
The town of Heist-op-den-Berg can be situated in the middle of the triangle Brussels – Antwerpen – Hasselt
Distance to our airports:
- Zaventem (Brussels Airport): 45 km – 60 minutes drive
- Antwerp (Antwerp Airport – Deurne): 30 km – 45 minutes drive
- Charleroi (Brussels South): 115 km – 90 minutes drive
If you plan ahead, we recommend a local taxi company like
- Billytax, +32 475 47 00 36 – Contact page
- Freeway Taxi, +32 497 60 67 68 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rudi’s Airport Service, +32 473 50 65 59 – email@example.com
We have a perfect train infrastructure and connections. Heist-op-den-Berg has a train station on the line Antwerpen-Leuven with direct trains to Antwerp, Leuven, Hasselt, …
Traveling from Brussels will require a switch of lines. More info on connections and time tables at www.nmbs.be
Our train station is located 2 km from De Sporthal, a 30 minutes walk, or 4 minutes by taxi.
Heist-op-den-Berg can be reached using the
- N10 – coming from Lier or Aarschot
- N15 – coming from Mechelen, Geel or Westerlo.
- E19 – Freeway Brussels – Antwerp: Take exit ‘Mechelen-Zuid’. Follow Bonheiden and Putte to get to Heist-op-den-Berg.
- E313 – Freeway Antwerp – Hasselt: Take exit ’Herentals industrie – Herenthout‘. Follow directions to Itegem and Hallaar to get to Heist-op-den-Berg.
- E314 – Freeway Leuven – Aachen: Take exit ‘Aarschot’. Follow N10 Antwerpen, Lier to Heist-op-den-Berg.
We have connecting busses to Antwerp, Mechelen, Westerlo,…
More info at De Lijn: www.delijn.be.