2020 Guardians of Ryukyu
The Okinawa Grandmasters Edition
January 19th, 2020
This is an exquisite, open to all styles, all federations and …
‘FREE of CHARGE’ GoR seminar.
However, seats are limited, and to prevent potential “No-Shows“, we only reserve your seat after receiving a temporary reservation fee of €20,00.
At the check-in counter on the day of the seminar you have following options:
- Obtain the €20,00 refund of your reservation fee, or …
- Obtain the unique and superb “GoR Okinawa Grandmasters” T-shirt and take a nice memory back home with you.
- Registrations from 08:30u on;
- Opening of locker rooms: 08:30u – 19:00u.
- 09:30h – 09:40h: seminar etiquette;
- 09:40h – 10:40h: slot 1;
- 10:40h – 10:50h: break; (10 min)
- 10:50h – 11:50h: slot 2;
- 11:50h – 12:30h: Lunch periode; (40 min)
- 12:30h – 12:35h: seminar etiquette;
- 12:35h – 12:50h: seminar group photo;
- 12:50h – 13:50h: slot 3;
- 13:50h – 14:00h: break; (10 min)
- 14:00h – 15:00h: slot 4;
- 15:00h – 15:10h: Embu – demonstration (10 min)
- 15:10h – 15:15h: seminar etiquette;
- 15:15h – 15:45h: “Soji” – Meet and greets.
Ready to register?
Some ‘heads up’ before proceeding:
- Reservations open for all will start Friday November 15th, 2019 at 13:00 pm.
- Capacity is limited to 200 participants to guarantee a high quality of service and martial experience.
- There is a minimal age limit of 15 years due to the nature of the seminar.
- Registrations via the form below are a “one person only” reservation.
- Online registrations close once maximum capacity is reached or on January 1st, 2020 23:59.
- We offer two ways to ensure your individual participation.
- Direct onsite payment using PayPal, as a result, your seat will be reserved immediately;
- Offsite payment using a self-initiated regular bank transfer. Details will be emailed, so make sure you enter your correct email address. Attention: Reservations that were not paid 2 weeks after registration, will become available again for registrations, meaning your reservation will be cancelled!
- You can pre-order a sandwich and beverage together with your reservation, to do so select the sandwich of your choice and select the appropriate payment option according your registration. The sandwich spread is basically a length of bread split lengthwise and filled with a variety of vegetables and condiments. Make your selection in the available variations and post a comment if you have a special request.
- During the seminar the main languages used will be English, the staff members are able to speak other languages in case of emergency or specific needs.
- The organization cannot be held responsible for thefts, damages, injuries, etc. before, during and after the seminar. A limited set of lockers is available using a €1 recoverable coin.
Still some questions?
Please use the contact form to convey us your questions, we will get back to you ASAP.
For security reasons the form must be loaded in a new browser window.