Guardians of Ryukyu Kyusho Jutsu 2018
Friday November 2nd, 2018 (19:00-22:00)
Quick link: Friday November 2nd, 2018 seminar registration
“Kyusho Jutsu“, the magical and mysterious arts from the past … oh yeah!
But also victim of too much fanfare, charlatans, hocus pocus guys, written exams via Facebook or the internet for obtaining a Dan degree , self-taught ‘expert’ novices, thousands of pseudo books, … we all are witnesses of these horrific practices in our wonderful world of martial arts.
But also in real life, just as our law enforcement officers, patrolling soldiers and security task forces, … we could have to manoeuvre one day on the ultra-thin line between an actual ‘hard-line’ self-defense and a ‘gentle’ self-preservation, in a world dominated by smartphones and social media.
So, we thought that the evening before the “Guardians of Ryukyu 2018” seminar would be an ideal moment to host a unique seminar, focused on the real “Kyusho Jutsu” aspects, taught by internationally accredited professionals (!) and martial masters.
On Friday November 2nd, 2018 you can see in action:
- Henk Gerrits Sensei, 8e Dan in Jundokan Goju Ryu, Master in Kyusho Jutsu and licenced “Master of Acupuncture“ in the Netherlands – GoR/Henk-Gerrits-The_Netherlands/
- Tihamér Tóth Sensei, 6th Level Independent Kyusho Jutsu Instructor, Master in Acupressure massage and Prananadi master from Hungary – GoR/Tihamer-Toth-Hungary/
- Hubert Laenen Sensei, 8th Dan Kyoshi and European Chief Instructor for Koryu Karate Jutsu Jissen Ryu and Motobu Ryukyu Kobujutsu Moidi from Belgium – GoR/Hubert-Laenen-Belgium/
- And special guest: Pekka Warling Sensei, professional shiatsu, acupressure and acupuncture therapist, a 5th Dan Dillman Karate International and 4th Dan European Kyusho Jitsu Tuite from Finland – GoR/Pekka-Warling-Finland/
This seminar is exclusively organized for experienced, +18 year, all style martial artists above the rank of “brown belt or similar”:
- Change locations are open from 18:00 o’clock
- Registration starts at 18:30 till 19:00 o’clock
- Seminar is held from 19:00 till 22:00 o’clock.
A unique occasion to acquire and exchange information, techniques and “things that work” from real international Kyusho Jutsu masters … or just in case you’ll ever need that “split second decisive reflex” to be able to walk back home safely.
Nice to know: A lot of the GoR 2018 Sensei will also participate, so you can already get acquainted with them after the session.
Tip: Check out our Guardians of Ryukyu Overview page in case of doubt.